Selection tests enable organizations to supplement hiring procedures
with objective comparative information. Traditional sources of information
for hiring include resumes, applications, and interviews. These subjective
sources of data tend to emphasize job related experience, skills, and
past performance. Testing can provide information about a job candidates
“fit” with a job. Testing can answer certain questions with far greater
objectivity and accuracy than other methods:
- Do the candidate’s personality traits tend to align well with the
activities the job requires?
- Does this person prefer working with people, data, or things?
- Does this person have the abilities/aptitudes that typically are
required to succeed in this job?
- What are the problem areas that the candidate is likely to experience
in the job?
- If this person is lacking skills or experience, will training likely
to be successful in improving behavior and performance?
- Is this candidate a high risk for counterproductive work behaviors
like dependability, dishonesty, or sexual harassment?
The products we have on Selection Tools are:
This cognitive and "Big 5" personality screening test takes just 15
minutes to complete. A hiring manager can select from 15 primary job-type
reports to quickly get a basic picture of an applicants likely suitability
for a position.
Counterproductive Behavior Index™
This honesty/integrity test is designed to provide employers an accurate
assessment of job applicants risk profile in counterproductive work
Prevue is a proven selection assessment supported by an elegantly
simple automated system for creating and managing job specific benchmarks.