In an increasingly competitive world, an effective salesperson needs a wide variety of skills and competencies in order to be successful.
These skills and competencies include the ability to:
- Appreciate Customer Needs and Expectations
- Listen Attentively
- Be Analytical
- Problem Solve
- Handle Objections and Complaints
- Communicate and Present Effectively
- Show Personal Warmth and Empathy
- Demonstrate Tenacity and Self Motivation
- Be Well-Organized and Resourceful
The Sales Effectiveness Profile report provides a clear indication of an individual's effectiveness in each skill/competency area, as well as interpretative information to use in personal action-planning.